Blog Archive

Monday, September 20, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Family Photographer

Meet the Black family. What to say! They were sooo fun and such a joy to shoot this past weekend. They happen to be good friends with a family that I did pictures for last year and so they took the friendly recommendation and chose me for their family session! What an honor! Not to mention a referral is one of the biggest compliments EVER! Anyhow, we had fun talking, laughing and making silly faces! The Love that Stacy and Jason share is so inspiring...after 3 children! Some say that once the babies come it is never the same...romance out the door...but not for these two! Their love is as much alive as there three children Emma, Carter and Brooke. You will see what I mean in the romantic images below! It really gives me hope for my future marriage simply because they are so happy and in love :) SO After a very eventful morning at the library, we decided to do a few modern images outside where the concrete was sent by the LORD! Check out the detail (like stripes, drips, scratches etc) all over the concrete walls...it looks soo cool! I hope you enjoy their smiling faces and joyful laughter as much as I did!




AMY LEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 2009-2010
Please DO NOT copy, alter, steal or print. 
These images can be easily shared by passing on my link:
AmyLeahPhotography.blogspot.com

For more information on session prices, availability and products, shoot me an email at amyleahphotography@gmail.com!

Blessings,
Amy Leah

No comments:

Followers