Blog Archive

Saturday, September 4, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Couple Photographer

Meet Lauren and Kyle. What a sweet couple! Lauren has been my very best friend since the beginning of time, literally, since birth. We go way back with a long history of fights and laughter, road trips and sleepovers, singing together, going to school together...etc! She is just one of those people that will stick by your side and stick with you through it all no matter if it means late nights or early mornings. She will also proudly be a bridesmaid in my upcoming wedding this February and she is very dear to my heart! Needless to say, I was so excited when Kyle and Lauren asked me to take their pictures this past Friday! Kyle has been one of the greatest joys for my friend Lauren. Kyle is a busy college study at ASU West studying Graphic Design and I have had such a hoot getting to know him. Because of how Kyle cherishes Lauren and loves her above anyone, she has blossomed and really learned more about herself and how valuable she is! BOY! I could go on forever about how great these two are but....the PICTURES are waiting :) ENJOY!!!










ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:
AMYLEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 2009-2010
DO NOT ALTER, COPY, STEAL OR PRINT THESE IMAGES.
These images can be easily shared by passing on my blog:
amyleahphotography.blogspot.com

For more information about availability, prices and sessions email me at
amyleahphotography@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Have a blessed labor day weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so great! You're so talented!

Followers