Blog Archive

Monday, October 25, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Engagement Photographer

Meet Tawny and David.  Tawny is a beautiful little lady with a sassy fun personality working towards being a hair stylist which is simply perfect for her! Next, David is the strong silent type it seemed, working towards being a pilot and eventually in the service. Tawny happens to have been one of my Honey's good friends in high school so when she asked me to take her engagement pictures and her wedding this coming March...I was ecstatic to say the least! These two are so adorable! It was such a pleasure to take their engagement pictures. They were so easy to work with and willing to do anything I asked of them which was so great! We were able to snag some great shots at sunset in Tempe and cap off the evening with some romantic kisses on the Tempe Town Bridge. Thank you Tawny and David for letting me be a part of this mile-stone in your lives! Congrats!! 


















I havent ever done this before!! Below are some examples of engagement announcements!  :)







AMY LEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 2009-2010
Please DO NOT copy, alter, steal or print. 
These images can be easily shared by passing on my link:
AmyLeahPhotography.blogspot.com

For more information on session prices, availability and products, shoot me an email at amyleahphotography@gmail.com!

Blessings,
Amy Leah

No comments:

Followers