Blog Archive

Friday, July 2, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Senior Photographer

In the heat of the Arizona sun, Kayla and I had one mission, to capture who she was and what she was about! I believe that is what we did. The best part about my job is capturing the beauty, emotion and personality of people. Kayla was so sweet, innocent and shy and you could read it all over her face, but thats exactly what I loved about this session. She was who she was! Miss Kayla would never hurt a fly lol and her sweet spirit and beautiful smile really brought this particular session home. Kayla and I met up at the ASU West campus where had fun laughing and joking around as we scurried around to beat the heat and get her senior pictures! Enjoy!




Is she not absolutely gorgeous? Kayla plans to attend a community college in Hawaii before pursuing her degree at the University of Hawaii! How exciting! I hope you all enjoyed, if you have questions or comments, you make leave them below or if you would like further information on session packages or availability please email me at amyleahphotography@gmail.com! Thanks!

Amy Leah

Psalm 91

 (STILL WATERS!)

No comments:

Followers