Blog Archive

Saturday, July 3, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Family Photographer

This particular family session at Anthem park holds a special place in my heart! I have worked with Carrie and Mike for many years as their son's Nanny and their personal assistant in the home and in their own small business. I have had SOOO many good times with this wonderful clan of people and I love them dearly! Carrie's mother and sisters were in town and they jumped at the opportunity to get family pictures! It was absolutely great laughing around with them and just being silly. Thanks so much for being so fun you guys!! I love you all dearly! Enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed the laughter and true family love that the Cooks all share! This is the kind of session and these are the kind of people that allow me to really enjoy and connect with my love of photography! I hope you all have a beautiful fourth of July :)

Amy Leah

"A fireplace is of no use or purpose without being surrounded by friends, family and laughter at all times"


No comments:

Followers