Blog Archive

Friday, July 2, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Senior Photographer

Brittany is such a sweetie pie with a fun loving attitude! Thats why I was so excited when she emailed me about doing her senior photos! She is one of my girls from high school and YoungLife and has such a love for life and the Lord! We skipped on up to Tempe Arizona at the ASU Main campus and did a little exploring! I had never been there so it was definitely an adventure for the both of us! I am really happy how things turned out and absolutely loved every minute laughing and running around with Brittany! Thanks for being so fun, hope you all enjoy!
 

Congrats on the graduation Britt! and Good luck on your first year of college! Its going to be great :)
I hope you all enjoyed my post! If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below or email me at amyleahphotography@gmail.com

Thanks!
Amy Leah

1 Timothy 6:6

No comments:

Followers