Blog Archive

Saturday, June 26, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Engagement Photographer

Today was a very special day for Laysa and Matt! They are engaged! It was my privilege to be the photographer of choice and document this very special time for them! With tons of summer plans and only four months to plan a wedding, Matt and Laysa are soaking up the engaged life! In the short time I have known them, I have seen such an amazing love between them that only reflects the faith they share! This couple loves the outdoors and just having fun together! Laysa and Matt you have truely been a blessing to Christopher and I and we look forward to sharing this special time with you! I am happy to show a lovely little preview of this amazing and not to mention good looking couple :) enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak into their love! Have a wonderful weekend!

Amy Leah

No comments:

Followers