Blog Archive

Monday, May 24, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Wedding Photographer

Ah, weddings. Love is in the air this spring as summer is quickly approaching! Dana and David were such a delight to capture. The love they have for one another was truly innocent and beautiful. There wedding took place on a beautiful April Day when the weather was perfect! We took a stroll on down to the Ashley Manor, found in Chandler, where we were able to capture some truly remark
able romantic images. It never ceases to amaze me how each and every bride is glowing and joyous all in their
own different way. Dana looked stunning with her long veil and Davids sharp gray suit! ENJOY!


Absolutely amazingly romantic! I hoped you enjoyed my most recent wedding! There love has made me so excited for my wedding approaching this next year. YAY!

Amy Leah

"How deep the Father's love for us, How vast beyond all measure." The greatest romance ever.

No comments:

Followers