Blog Archive

Monday, April 26, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Senior Photographer

have to apologize majorly! I have gotten SO busy that this blog has been the last thing on my mind! I am here to catch up and really try and stick with this! My recent posts will try to be in order but I can't promise that they will be spot on! Before I introduce to you the amazing Rachel I want to share a little that has been going on!

Since the new year came about, things have definitely changed for me. Priorities, my feelings towards certain things and believe it or not, my abilities have changed as well. The biggest change I have seen is a real noted closeness I have developed with the Lord. Granted I don't always give my 100% in giving Him the time He deserves, I am only human and He knows my intentions and my heart always. I feel like shouting from the rooftops my love for the Lord. I know some of you that read my blog don't believe or simply are still searching but I have never felt Him closer and I wish and pray so very much that you one day will know God like I do. Its like a warmth on me all the time that I can turn to. I know that the Lord has put a huge desire on my heart to share Him with others and I feel wrong not saying something here, where people read what I have to say.
Like I said, this year has brought a lot of ups and downs and difficult things. Suffering in small and in large. Even with knowing Jesus, suffering still comes, its a part of life. But somehow when I look to my God it makes it easier knowing someone is walking beside me, encouraging me and COMPLETELY understanding where I am coming from every step of the way. Its a peace I never could know without Him. If you ever need encouragement, want to talk or have questions about the God who has taken my heart and given me new life, feel 100% free to email me @ amyleahphotography@gmail.com
NOW to meet the beautiful Rachel. Rachel started out a the little sister of a friend of mine and now is my very own friend! She was completely and such a joy to work with. You certainly can see her personality pouring through her images! We laughed and joked and she had me rolling with laughter! Not to mention she is
absolutely gorgeous to compliment such an awesome spirit! Enjoy some of our senior session at Old Town Scottsdale!


I hoped you enjoyed todays blog post! Much much much more to come of my session in 2010! Have a great night and week!

Amy Leah
"if indeed we share in His sufferings in order that we may also share in His glory."






No comments:

Followers