Blog Archive

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Unfailing Love.



A picture is something that will last forever. When I think about the fact that my pictures will be something that someone looks at for the rest of their life...pictures they will pull out for their children and grandchildren...wow that just amazing! Its an honor to be a part of creating a memory! For Esther and Nathan it was just that, creating lasting memories for their lives! Its also so fun capturing romantic, glamorous pictures that make the couple feel like rockstars! Its my pleasure to still see this couple every so often and they still radiate the love that I saw on their wedding day! I want to share bits and pieces of the weddings I have done before my new weddings from this fall come up. So here are some snipits of Esther and Nathans big day!
Thank you Esther and Nathan for being so great! This wedding was a blast!
Thats all for today...exciting events coming up!
AmyLeah.
Psalm 33:16-18 No king is saved by the size of his army, no warrior escapes by hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him. On those whose hope is in his unfailing love.

No comments:

Followers