Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beauty

Some people have won what you would call "a genetic lottery" where they are beautiful without trying! One of my favorite weddings, actually my first wedding ever, was Emma and Luchi's wedding a year ago. They were such a beautiful couple and so inviting for a new photographer. I had NEVER picked up a camera until this day and it was truly an experience that got me hooked to the art of photography! It was so fun catching their love for one another. Emma and I have become friends since then and she is a doll. Thank you Emma and Luchi for starting my love of photography! Here are some of my favorite shots of the day!

Hope everyone enjoyed these beautiful people! Have a good night!

AmyLeah.
Collosians 3:23-24 Whatever you do, work heartily as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you receive the inheritence as your reward. You are serving the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

victoria Dimas said...

Where did she get her dress do you know?

Followers