Blog Archive

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Amy Leah Photography: Arizona Photographer

Life is busy. I have come to find that I HATE that phrase...that excuse...that label...that season of life. Life will always be busy. Unfortunately, that means that there aren't always enough hours in the day to do what you love. To solve my cravings for some photography time this week, I decided to stay up into the weeeeeee hours of the night. It is now 3AM and I couldnt be more pumped full of adrenaline because of these sessions. I love the excitement I feel when I capture special moments like the photos below. I will always love photography. If the Lord allows me, I would do it full time until i am too weak to pick up my camera. Though this is such a cheesy Hallmark moment: I am so thankful and grateful that the Lord has let me do it as much as he has. I am so thankful for the abilities I have been given. I am so floored by those whom have trusted me with their milestones and family moments that, though I may not be related, I too will cherish for years and years and years to come. God is good and I am blessed. Below are a few images from the sessions I am working on...they are coming soon! Enjoy :)







AMY LEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 2010-2011
Please DO NOT copy, alter, steal or print. 
These images can be easily shared by passing on my link:
www.AmyLeahPhotography.blogspot.com

For more information on session prices, availability and products, shoot me an email at amyleahphotography@gmail.com!

Blessings,
Amy Leah

No comments:

Followers