Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Amy Leah Photography: Engagement Photographer

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this winter season. While you were all snuggled up asleep in your beds, my husband and I were up at 3AM preparing for a fantastic weekend with two wonderful people Andy and Marisa. The plan was set- we met up at 4AM on Friday with plans to hit the road to sunny California! Only- in the back of my mind I couldn't help but be worried that the forecast read 40 degrees and rainy! Not only is this couple some of my favorite people but they are totally beautiful which makes my job just a little bit easier but the idea that it might rain the whole weekend made my a wreck! But with my husband at the wheel, we headed to California anyway-thinking positive! And much to our surprise- the weather wasn't insane at all- it was sunny!! We had a fun adventure running around Huntington Beach, eating at Ruby's on the pier and snuggling in the sand. The best thing is that the sun was perfect for us on Saturday when needed it and then we got to enjoy a lovely windy misty rain on the beach with Starbucks in hand on Sunday. Thank you Marisa and Andy for the awesome weekend and beautiful pictures!























AMY LEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 20010-2011
Please DO NOT copy, alter, steal or print. 
These images can be easily shared by passing on my link:
www.AmyLeahPhotography.blogspot.com

For more information on session prices, availability and products, shoot me an email at amyleahphotography@gmail.com!

Blessings,
Amy Leah



No comments:

Followers