Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Maternity Photographer

Meet Tori and Eddie- the soon to be proud parents of a sweet little girl! When looking for a location for their shoot, I found the cutest little park that I once came across with Otilia Ceh (ocphotography.com) when I was second shooting a wedding for her years ago. I had totally forgotten all about it until I googled some parks in Sun City/ Surprise area and this sweet little housing development came up called Marley Park. OMG! I want to live here! We all agreed that this truly picturesque little area in Surprise Arizona was totally perfect for Tori and Eddie's session. This is Tori's very first child and you could see the glee and excitement all over her face when we were taking her pictures! Even her text afterwards to tell me she can't wait to see the images was bubbly! Its just really great to see a couple so happy and in love ready to take on parenthood! They are going to do great! I hope that you all enjoy this baby belly as much as I do!















AMY LEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 2009-2010
Please DO NOT copy, alter, steal or print. 
These images can be easily shared by passing on my link:
AmyLeahPhotography.blogspot.com

For more information on session prices, availability and products, shoot me an email at amyleahphotography@gmail.com!

Blessings,
Amy Leah


No comments:

Followers