Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2010

AmyLeah Photography: Aunt

Hello :) My sister Erin gave birth to Jael Renee Sanchez February 2, 2010! I am officially an aunt! It was the first time I have ever watched a birth (besides videos for school). It was the most sureal, cartoon, nobody can think God doesnt exist kinda thing I have EVER seen. I admit, I had a hard time with it all because I dont like seeing people in pain and therfore the tears in the room were flowin but wow! It was amazing. Jael is the sweetest girl in the planet! She immediately stole the hearts of every person in the room. She is so adorable and I love her so much. Its amazing how much you can love something so quickly! Anyhow, here are some pictures from her first day on earth! Newborn pictures are coming soon!!! Enjoy!





Isn't she the sweetest thing? This last picture is her crying for mama but its so funny! Thank you for viewing :)
Amy Leah.
Psalm 68:4 "Sing to God, sing praises to his name, lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts, his name is Lord; exult before him!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am a friend of your parents and sister Erin. Your blog and the pictures are amazing and breathe taking. Moments like those that can never be repeated, you captured.. Kudos to you dear.. Awesome eye..

God Bless
Kristy

Unknown said...

You should edit this...she was born in 2010. ;) Thanks for documenting this moment of our lives. :)

Followers