Blog Archive

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello :)

Buenos Noche! It is 11:30 after a long day of work...a long week of staying up way to late I get on the computer before bed. I just started this blog yesterday and decided to give it the ol' first entry tonight! First off, a little about myself and why I started this blog: I am a budding wedding/everything photographer and am slowly but surely building my portfolio. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Christopher who has encouraged me and assisted me all the way and I love him dearly! We have been dating for a year and a half today actually! We plan to get married one day but for now love being around one another and well he works as a great assistant ;)
Thanks to Otilia Ceh's brilliant instruction, I have grown to love photography more then ever. Thank you Otilia for all your wisdom! I love working with her :) Otilia took me under her wing and really invested her time into me to teach me the fundamentals of photography. At first I was terrified of weddings as far as photography goes, but as event after event came along, I began to truly love being a part of that special day in peoples lives. Honest! Its a girls dream to have the most beautiful elegant wedding, and I get capture the beauty of it...WOW! :) No matter what happened, Otilia has stuck by my side and really shown me what a true friend is like as well as helped me grow in photography.

I feel a little behind but I want to start getting my photography out there! I am ready to push this business full speed and hope to start building some "fans" or followers of my blog/photography, like I am to so many other photographers! I love shooting abstract, random stuff as well as events and people. I just truly feel at home with a good SLR in my hand. Last but not least, I want people to know that I am a true follower of Christ. My passion and ability to capture beauty in this world would not be possible without the fervent pursuit of Christ after my heart. His love and Will will always come before everything else in my life. Its a good feeling going after your dreams and knowing that the Lord is setting the path before you. I would love to hear comments and feedback about any posts or pictures posted here so please feel free to be completely open and honest with me!


Well thats all for tonight :) God bless!


AmyLeah.
Nahum 1:3 "His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet."












No comments:

Followers