Blog Archive

Monday, August 8, 2011

AmyLeah Photography: Arizona Engagement Photographer

Wedding bells are ringing-not to mention for one of the most special people I know. I absolutely love my cousin Michael. We were the best of friends for the longest time and I hold a very special place for him in my heart. NOW I am making more room in my heart for the newest addition to his family- Miss Kelsey. She is so beautiful and everything I imagined for Michaels future bride. I have prayed and waited for the day for Michael to find the special girl to capture his heart that would push him closer to the Lord and encourage him to be the best man he can be and Kelsey does just that. I was so excited when I heard of their Disneyland engagement and couldn't help but send sweet thoughts their way as I imagined maybe having the opportunity to do their engagement pictures. Needless to say, when they finally asked me to do the job, I was sooooo honored and excited. I feel like this is one of the most loving and obvious engagement sessions I have done in a while simply because Michael is CRAZY about this girl and you can see the love they have for one another through their giggles and sweet glances. Michael and Kelsey I am so happy for you two and cannot wait until your big day. I love you both dearly. Enjoy :)










AMY LEAH PHOTOGRAPHY 20010-2011
Please DO NOT copy, alter, steal or print. 
These images can be easily shared by passing on my link:
www.AmyLeahPhotography.blogspot.com

For more information on session prices, availability and products, shoot me an email at amyleahphotography@gmail.com!

Blessings,
Amy Leah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are just awesome!! Yay for Michael & Kelsey!
Love, Mom :-)

Followers