Blog Archive

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I just have to say, doing weddings is one of my favorite things! I feel like I can really connect with a couple because I am somehow becoming a part of what will be a major memory in their life. My pictures become something more then just images of fun and laughter but something possibly passed down from generations as mile stones of man kind! I know it seems cheesy but somehow I believe Im doing something much greater then taking pictures of a party! Kayla and Chris were just that...embarking on a new milestone in their life! There wedding took place in Sun City Arizona at her grandmothers church. I am so happy I got to be a part of their big day! Below are some of my favorite images. Enjoy :)


The above image is a ring bearer pillow passed down from Kaylas family for 90 years! Her pearls were also something from her great grandmothers wedding! They both were so beautiful and fit so well!
Thank you for viewing!
Amy Leah.

Read: Faith & Doubt by John Ortberg

No comments:

Followers